Kerry Alex Thorpe Trust
Alpha Nurseries are now working alongside the Kerry Alex Thorpe Trust in order to help raise money for their amazing cause. Watch out for news of our upcoming events in partnership with the Kerry Alex Thorpe Trust.
For more information on this Trust, the inspiration behind it, and the wonderful work they are doing please visit www.kerryalexthorpetrust.org.uk
News and Events
Alpha nurseries will be at the following events over the summer:
Music Day 5th July 2015
Trimley Carnival 11th July 2015
Felixstowe Carnival 25th July 2015
Maritime Festival 15th/16th Aug 2015
Diss Merefest 04th July 2015
Dover Carnival 5th July 2015
Music Festival 17th-19th July 2015
Dover Regatta 25th July 2015
Healthy Eating at Our Nurseries
At Alpha Nurseries we believe in encouraging healthy eating and as such our menus are carefully designed to offer a healthy, balanced diet. For your childs meals we prepare all our own food using fresh and where possible locally sourced products.
For a sample menu.....
Daunted by the thought of the Christmas holidays or unable to take all the time off?
Try out our Holiday clubs
Welcome from all the Team
At Alpha Nurseries we offer high quality, affordable, childcare and education for all children from 3 months to 11 years.
We have nurseries and out of school clubs in Suffolk, Norfolk and Kent.
Why Choose Us?
At Alpha Nurseries we feel it is important to build children’s learning power. We offer children outstanding experiences and support, to help them become confident, creative, motivated doers and thinkers. This will therefore build strong foundations for all they will encounter in their future. We aim to build flexible minds and an enquiring spirit through highly skilled practitioners, a well resourced environment and treating all children as unique individuals.
We understand that choosing the right care for your child is an important decision, and starting nursery can be a daunting time for children and their parents. We aim to make this as smooth a process as possible and take our responsibility to your child very seriously.
- Each setting is individual, and carefully designed to be homely, inviting, safe, and secure.
- We encourage children to learn independently in a fun, healthy and nurturing environment.
- We offer a rich and varied environment with a personalised learning and development programme for each individual child.
- We welcome all children and families in an inclusive environment.
- We support children with special educational needs and also children and families who speak English as an additional language.
- Staff are friendly, and dedicated to making sure your child feels at home, happy and secure.
- We have a robust recruitment programme and select staff for their personal qualities, qualifications and experience.
- Our menus are carefully designed to offer a healthy, balanced diet.
- Our managers have the support of a team of professionals at our head office ensuring the nursery is run to a high standard while offering the personal touch.
Parents’ Guide to the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
What is the Early Years Foundation Stage?
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), is how the Government and early years professionals describe the time in your child’s life between birth and age 5.
This is a very important stage as it helps your child get ready for school as well as preparing them for their future learning and successes. From when your child is born up until the age of 5, their early years experience should be happy, active, exciting, fun and secure; and support their development, care and learning needs.
Download the full Parents’ Guide to the
Early Years Foundation Stage Framework
Alpha Nurseries will be sponsoring Felixstowe, Trimley St Mary, Stowmarket and Woodbridge carnivals.
We will be sponsoring the Child of Courage at Town 102’s local hero’s awards in Ipswich again in September 2015.